- This event has passed.
The American Thorasic Society 2020 Virtual Conference
August 5 - August 10
In a world of uncertainty, the American Thoracic Society remains steadfastly committed to bringing you the latest scientific findings and analysis of the most critical issues impacting pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine.
The planning for ATS 2020 Virtual is in high gear! Watch your inbox for details on the session line up, registration details and key dates.
Registration fees for the conference are as follows:
- Member: $50
- Non-Member: $150
The ATS 2020 Virtual program features:
- ✓ Clinical Trials
- ✓ Year in Review Series
- ✓ Case-Based Presentations
- ✓ Infectious Diseases
- ✓ Regeneration and Repair
- ✓ Environmental and Inhaled Factors and Lung Injury
- ✓ Lung Injury and Repair Mechanisms
- ✓ Clinical Diagnosis and Management
- ✓ Big Data to Guide Disease Management
- ✓ ePosters of the Scientific Research, Case Reports, and Late Breaking Abstracts
ATS 2020 Virtual also features an exhibit hall and a variety of industry-sponsored learning opportunities.